I am at my wits end with re-doing the master bathroom - and I didnt even really work on it this weekend! I just want the place to be useable. My parents came over and worked saturday and sunday. We have been doing too much as I was up late 4 days in a row and didnt get a good nap either day. So let's just say I was crabby. My parents deserve a gold metal for dealing with me. (For that matter, although I won't admit it to him, Eric deserves a gold metal too!) So as of right now the walls will be painted olive green on wednesday and the vanity room will probably stay the way it is (rements of wallpaper all over) for a long time!
*The nursery will not be painted before the shower, which I am quite bummed about. What else is new right?! :)
